Delve into the elegance and depth of the 2020 Meursault 1er Cru 'Les Genevrières' by David Moret, a testament to the renowned winemaking tradition of Burgundy's Meursault region.
- 🍇 Vintage: 2020
- 🏞️ Origin: Meursault 1er Cru 'Les Genevrières', Burgundy, France
- 🍇 Grape Variety: Chardonnay
- 🍷 Flavor Profile: The 'Les Genevrières' is a remarkable expression of Chardonnay, presenting a rich array of aromas and flavors. Notes of ripe citrus, stone fruits, and a delicate floral essence are seamlessly integrated with refined oak nuances and a signature minerality. This wine's palate is both powerful and refined, marked by its balanced acidity and a long, satisfying finish.
- 🌍 'Les Genevrières' Terroir: This esteemed vineyard is known for its unique terroir, characterized by limestone and marl soils, which imparts an elegant minerality and complexity to the wine. The microclimate of the area contributes to the exquisite Error creating image I'll continue with the description: html Copy code
- 🌍 'Les Genevrières' Terroir: This esteemed vineyard is known for its unique terroir, characterized by limestone and marl soils, which imparts an elegant minerality and complexity to the wine. The microclimate of the area contributes to the exquisite flavor development, making 'Les Genevrières' a true reflection of Meursault's terroir.
- 🍷 Winemaking Mastery: David Moret's expertise in winemaking is evident in this wine. Combining traditional Burgundian methods with a modern touch, the winemaking process is carefully managed to preserve the natural characteristics of the Chardonnay grapes, resulting in a wine that is both authentic and captivating.
- 🍽️ Food Pairing: The 2020 'Les Genevrières' pairs splendidly with refined dishes such as grilled sea bass, lobster in butter sauce, and poultry with creamy sauces. Its elegance also complements a variety of cheeses, making it a versatile choice for any gastronomic occasion.
- 🍷 Serving Suggestions: To experience the full expression of this wine, serve it slightly chilled. Allowing it to breathe before serving can further enhance its complex bouquet and rich palate.